Or what I learned from my weekend of training:
- Maintaining an average pace of 8:18 for 3.1 miles of running is possible!
- 50 miles into a ride, coffee and a chocolate croissant is heaven and will render me speechless
- I have decided that I would really like to have croissants in my special needs bag for Ironman Lake Placid
- I am quite chipper after 90 miles on the bike and once I reach 90 miles, I might shed a tear of joy/disbelief/shock and awe
- Quassy Rev3 70.3 is in 5 days and Ironman Lake Placid is 2 months away and it’s starting to feel real. This weekend’s long ride got me really really excited for the first time — and I couldn’t have done it without everyone’s donations and support! You can support my fundraising campaign for CTF by clicking here.
Coffee. Croissant. Can’t talk.
Weston Memorial Day 5K – running in the rain!