How a yoga practice benefits you:
- Work around existing injuries to strengthen
- Aids in treatment of anxiety and depression
- Feel more comfortable in your skin
- Cultivate mindfulness, allowing you to detach from physical and emotional pain
- Increase awareness thereby decrease obsessive thinking about things such as food & body image
- Awareness and mindfulness creates a detachment from the negative voices in your head
- Love yourself and your body just as it is, then create change
- Listen to your true authentic self and what your true authentic self wants
Your yoga practice is unique to you. Whether it is a rigorous practice, prenatal, or restorative, I will work with you to create a customized practice to meet your needs. We will focus on alignment, building strength as well as increasing flexibility, injury prevention and recovery, and integrating yoga into your life in a way that works for YOU.
For more information and rates, email email@example.com.
Registered Yoga Instructor – 200 Hour, Yoga Alliance
Certified Prenatal Yoga Instructor
Anusara Immersion Program – 108 hour
Please see my Schedule page for more info on Group Classes and Workshops!