I received my training as a Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. I suffered from headaches throughout most of my childhood which then turned into debilitating migraines as I entered college. After nearly ten years of spending several days at a time each month curled up in my dark bedroom, unable to work or socialize, and rotating from one prescription to the next led to my interest in wellness and nutrition. I discovered that I could find relief and healing not only through altering the foods I ate, but also through lifestyle changes.
My role as your health coach is to help you make lifestyle changes that will produce real change and lasting results in your life. In this holistic approach, we will explore the way in which not only diet and exercise, but also relationships, spirituality, and career affect your overal health.
As a health coach client you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your health coaching program includes:
- Structured support via scheduled phone calls
- Support via email between phone calls
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- my personal commitment to your health and success
You are invited to schedule a free initial consultation with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.